Planning a vacation is quite challenging at times, especially if you always go to the same destination every summer. If you are looking for original destinations for your holidays, here are 5 picks to make your vacation much more original.
This paradisiac country is located in east Africa. It is famous for its wildlife diversity, and unique flora and fauna. Kenya has fascinating islands, especially:
- Lamu island, which features excellent beaches and sand dunes. It is endowed with a yoga retreat where you can reconnect with yourself, with Nature and the universe.
- Malindi and Watamu islands, which are excellent for sunbathing and swimming. You can swim and relax on the white sandy beaches. These are ideal places to unwind and admire the crystal blue ocean. The islands are also endowed with spectacular coral reefs and fascinating aquatic life. Other highlights of the islands include: Watching wildlife at the Amboseli National Park, Bird watching in Lake Nakuru, Visiting the historical Gede Ruins in Watamu
Discover Altai Mountains, RUSSIA
The Altai Mountains feature the highest mountains in the Siberian ridges. The Altai Mountains are included in the Atlai National Reserve and the Katunskiy National Reserve. The Atlai Mountains' highlights are in their panoramic landscapes. Major tourist attractions include:
- Mountain hiking
- Walking in the mountains
- White water rafting
The Atlai Moutains ware endowed with breathtaking landscapes, featuring:
- Lakes, the largest of which is Lake Teletskoye
- Alpine meadows
- Semi-desert steppes
- Caves: Hundreds of caves are located in the mountains, particularly Hanharskie cave, Charyshskie cave and Taldinskie cave.
- National parks
Go to George Town, Penang, Malaysia
Malaysia is a large island in Southeast Asia. It is famous for the colonial city of Georgetown. It has pleasant tourist attractions including:
- A fort
- Historic sites, which include clan houses, especially the Cheong Fatt Tze mansion and Fort Cornwallis. There are also many clan shrines.
- Exquisite food, which makes Malaysia so popular, featuring Malay, Indian, and Chinese specialties.
- A national park, which is enlisted among the UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
Rome, Italy: one of the best destinations
Rome is an old city. It is rich in historical and cultural heritage. It is home to the great Vatican City. It is also endowed with many attractions, particularly:
- Vatican City
- Vatican Museums
- Sistine Chapel
- St. Peter's Basilica
- Bone Chapel
You can also explore the ancient Rome and admire the awe-inspiring Colosseum, symbol of Rome's great power.
Another best place: Hungary
Hungary is an original destination for your holiday, because of its fascinating landmarks, and food. Once in Hungary, you can:
- Visit Baroque churches
- Explore the Roman ruins
- Taste Hungarian food, like the mouth-watering goulash and wine
- Go sightseeing by bicycle
For a more relaxing holiday, you can relax at Lake Balaton, which is excellent for sunbathing, or relax at the artificial beach in the Danube Island, Budapest and admire its landscape. Swimming in the great is great with its thermal spring water.
Further step ahead
Are you ready to spend your holiday at an original destination? Great! What you need to do is to book your flight and an accommodation. Nowadays, it is more convenient to book everything online through a travel agency.
Opodo is an online travel agency which offers the best flight deal, especially if you book ahead of time. Opodo gives you more interesting offers if you book your flight with your accommodation. To save your time, you can also book everything by phone.